Ingres Jasper Reports
Ingres Version: 9.2
Jaspersoft Version: 3.5.1
You will learn:
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the JasperReports/Server Architecture
- Write simple & complex JasperReports using iReport
- Use the JasperServer plugin for iReport
- Deploy reports to JasperServer
- Schedule reports on JasperServer
The course covers all aspects of planning, installation, configuration, and day to day running of the Ingres BI Bundle. It also covers all aspects of administration including repository management, connecting to data sources; security; backup and recovery. The course employs lectures, demonstrations and practical exercises to reinforce the course contents
Who Should Attend
This course is aimed at delegates who are IT Managers responsible for the machine, network infrastructure; Architects / Data modellers; Business Analysts / Report Builders.
The course is also aimed at delegates who wish to know how to easily build an Ingres BI Bundle and need to understand the components.
There are no essential prerequisites. However, an understanding of databases, operating systems and reporting issues is useful.
- Architecture of Jasper Reports
- iReport Interface
- Simple Reports
- Sub Reports
- Jasper Server & Deploying Reports
- Charts & Sub Data Sets
- Conditions & Styles
- Columns & Crosstabs
- Drill down and DashBoards