DataConnect v9 Fundamentals
You will learn:
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the Architecture of DataConnect
- Work competently with the Repository Explorer (Workspaces and Repositories)
- Use the Map Designer (Interface, Connections, Mapping, RIFL Scripting, Variables, Exception Handling, Logging, and Event Handlers)
- Create complex Schema Designs
- Create complete Process Designs (Introduction to Integration Workflows)
- Use the Integration Engine command line interface
- Understand Intermediate Mapping Techniques (Multiple record type structures, Look-up Techniques, RDBMS Mapping with Multi-mode connectors)
- Use the Repository Manager
This course is aimed at delegates who will be responsible for creating and managing data connections, integrations and transformations.
It covers all the latest techniques in creating robust integration solutions. You will learn skills to integrate with file systems, relational databases, web services, and complex structures such as XML. In addition to building integrations, you will learn the latest execution and administration methods.
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for Actian customers, business partners, consultants or anyone wanting to know more about our value-based solutions for integration.