DataConnect v11 Core
You will learn:
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the lightweight desktop design interface built on a widely-adopted, extensible open-source IDE (Integration Development Environment- Eclipse) framework.
- Navigate the DataConnect perspectives.
- Manage workspaces, projects and artifacts.
- Perform Basic integration techniques, such as Project Organization, Connectivity, Mapping Rules, Configurations, Macros, Scripting and Aggregation.
- Use Mapping Techniques, such as Multimode Operations, Schemas, Lookups, Hierarchical Data Handling, XML and Error Handling.
- Execute Web Services.
- Automating your integration design using Package Manager and call the integration engine from command line.
- Use Process Workflows, such as Steps, components, queues, FTP, e-mail, error handling and decision logic.
- Write and understand Scripts and User Defined Functions.
- Perform basic Administration and Troubleshooting.
This course is aimed at delegates who will be responsible for creating and managing data connections, integrations and transformations.It covers all the latest techniques in creating robust integration solutions. You will learn skills to integrate with file systems, relational databases, web services, and complex structures such as XML. In addition to building integrations, you will learn the latest execution and administration methods.
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for Actian customers, business partners, consultants or anyone wanting to know more about our value-based solutions for integration.