DataConnect v10 Core
You will learn:
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the Building Blocks of v10 Designer
- Perform Basic integration techniques, such as Project Organisation, Connectivity, Mapping Rules, Configurations, Macros, Scripting and Aggregation.
- Use Mapping Techniques, such as Multimode Operations, Schemas, Lookups, Hierarchical Data Handling, XML and Error Handling.
- Manage Integrations using the Integration Manager, Scheduling, Dashboard Monitoring and Reports.
- Execute Web Services
- Use Process Workflows, such as Steps, components, queues, FTP, e-mail, error handling and decision logic.
- Write and understand Scripts and User Defined Functions.
- Perform basic Administration and Troubleshooting
This course is aimed at delegates who will be responsible for creating and managing data connections, integrations and transformations.
It covers all the latest techniques in creating robust integration solutions. You will learn skills to integrate with file systems, relational databases, web services, and complex structures such as XML. In addition to building integrations, you will learn the latest execution and administration methods.
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for Actian customers, business partners, consultants or anyone wanting to know more about our value-based solutions for integration.